The most energetic and ambitious counter staff is required in Canada. Both genders may apply for this job. Also, no limitations are specified for nationality. The newcomers will be paid an excellent salary with benefits.
Table of Content
Full-Time & Seasonal
USD 12.15 – USD 13.50 per hour
32 – 40 Hours per Week
- Weekend shift
- Flexible Hours
- Early Morning
- No specific degree or certificate is needed for this role
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Safe Food Handling certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- Food Safety Certificate
There is no need for expertise. The newly hired workers will be trained after joining.
- He must be mentally and physically active
- Must have friendly behavior and a positive attitude
- Must be team-player and reliable
- Able to lift 9 kg weight
Job City & Location:
St. John’s, NL
Ad Posting Date:
26 March 2021
25 November 2022
- How To Apply:
The interested candidates and job seekers may apply by visiting the following link.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: 648 Topsail Road, St John’s, NL, A1E 2E2
This job is taken and verified from the official employment site of Canada. We are not providing any visa documents. This site is designed for employment purposes. It won’t ask for your private information.